A deep need to be heard, to be understood and most of all find out if I am the only one out there, or there are more like me. I start this journey...Rapids of life...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am done with

I am done with all of this for why do I carry on??

Suspended to one end of a rope..

The other end is held by my dumb ego..

Which says Its your mess..So better hold on..

The days and nights follow the same pattern,

With nothing changing except the dates on the calendar

With nothing much left to discover nothing much to say

An all encompassing silence which is holding all of it together

I am not wanting any more, nor expecting

For you can’t give and what you can I have no need left..

This basic prognosis out of our way

We fill each other’s needs…not lives anymore..

ME to YOU and YOU to US, was a journey done sometimes ago

I need to be on a lonesome journey again..

For the questions I have...Looking for answers…

To all my humble beginnings..I need conclusions..

I need to know if my expectations were a far cry

If my wants were one too many

If I asked for the moon and the stars

Or was it just the wrong juxtaposition.

One day the rope would slip off my hands

I would fall into an abyss of nothingness..

Would my fall be noticed?? my absence remotely felt..

Or would it just be an unknown obituary..and some unfinished tasks….

1 comment:

Priya said...

I am very deeply touched and moved! This is a wonderful expression of how it could feel to be in a situation like this.

Good job. You make me proud.