A deep need to be heard, to be understood and most of all find out if I am the only one out there, or there are more like me. I start this journey...Rapids of life...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Outburst

I was born to rule, blessed with intelligence and strength to conquer
That how I became the highest form of life
Pity my existence today!
My presence is robbing away all beauty, which I never created, yet I eat into it like a virus unrelenting

HE blessed me with all that was powerful, yet did not stop me from making choices
I made choices, out of fear, greed, jealousy and hatred
All this and more because I was the ONE!
The creator, the Nurturer, and the destroyer all rolled in to one
I chose to DESTROY.

I destroyed everything beautiful, fragile and feeble.
The ones that could not speak were easy
The ones that could speak, I silenced with my resolve.
My chariot is in motion as centuries go by..

I don’t stop to count my blessings not to hear the cries of those I crushed
I move on at break neck speed towards my destruction..
HE did not stop me when I started, he would not stop me now.
I am the Creator the Nurturer and the Destroyer all rolled into one

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jyotsna,
Your outburst sounds cryptic.
I think you were brimful of thoughts and emotions when you wrote this. The wise one knows when to create, destroy and nurture. The game of life has to be played and played well. And when you are done with your moves.....YOU the creator, destroyer and nurturer.... all rolled into one.... should watch in silence and BE a witness to the game of life.
Life is as much in actino as in inaction.Think about it.

Priya said...

hmmmmm
A very deep thought!!
Good!