A deep need to be heard, to be understood and most of all find out if I am the only one out there, or there are more like me. I start this journey...Rapids of life...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Candid Me!!!

Those smoky black eyes tell a thousand tales
Be patient to see the mystery unfold
Cleansed after the showers, when nothing is stale
An ode to beauty and feelings untold

I try to capture all, still something remains
Like the thirst just quenched and building again
I just stopped to rest and then looked for more
The world is my oyster with lots in stored.

I am little different, a little crazy I am
I love all creations that bear His stamp
They call it a camera I call it a game
Where I make the rules and bend them just the same..

To each his own, an old saying goes.
I would remain a learner till my last day I suppose
A traveller who cared less for destiny..
As I move on my pictures would be my only testimony..

1 comment:

che sara sara said...

wow that was one awesome stroke honey!