A deep need to be heard, to be understood and most of all find out if I am the only one out there, or there are more like me. I start this journey...Rapids of life...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You and Me

Like a ripple in the water you entered my being
A gentle splash, little noise and then the calm and serenity resumed.

I look at my damaged shores which have borne the wrath of your spell
The spell you cast on me, which lasted for days and will live till eternity

It will last in my dreams, my hopes, my faith, my gut
Like a neon signboard. Bright and inescapable.

I live my life as I relive those moments of truth
I am still confused feeling so surreal.
You came and left to some distant land
I am here repairing the damaged shores

Definitions, Principles and directions I believe in none today.
Why should I they hold no good
Some forces too great work above me
Subservient I am to the ONE above.

No comments: